CFH Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 2 Barbarian

4 posters

Go down

lvl 2 Barbarian Empty lvl 2 Barbarian

Post by LysergiX Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:38 pm

My first attempt at a barbarian city was successful!

battle94.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091117/88/bc/88bc49c3b2f0ceeeeff07e4fda989576.xml
LysergiX
LysergiX
Admin

https://cfhalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

lvl 2 Barbarian Empty Re: lvl 2 Barbarian

Post by Peshwa Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 pm

I tried attacking a valley/ desert I think it was. Guess what was there. A lvl 36 barbarian hero or whatever with a little over 1000 troops. I came in with slightly less than 1000 and got mercilessly slaughtered. It was rough.

battle94.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091119/b2/73/b2732fadfe9f701d203f2b8001afa264.xml

Here were the results of that battle. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Peshwa on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

Peshwa
Boot Lacer
Boot Lacer

Back to top Go down

Post by LysergiX Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm

ouch, was that the lvl 10 pond? could you try posting the results here?
LysergiX
LysergiX
Admin

https://cfhalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

lvl 2 Barbarian Empty BARB CITIES

Post by MisstressB Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 am

PLEASE remember to scout ANYTHING you attack before hand. If it is a flat, or a pond, swamp, desert, grassland or forest.....scout it. Could have saved your men that way.

Let' talk about barb cities for a second please. None of us are really big enough to tackle them yet without losses, so unless you dont mind losing your troops.....have fun at it! Sending in troops, unless it is a buttload, in to a NPC is asking to have troops lost. I donnt mean yu wuoldnt win, but you will lose some of the men it takes s long to recruit. A tip I have found.....to hit barb cities without ANY losses, you need Ballistas and transporters. A lvl 1 NPC, send about 40 ballista and 40 transporters. No losses and you get 100% of what the city has in resources. A lvl 2, try 45 ballista and 50 transporters. Again, no loss and all gain. I have read on an evony page before that if you send2k warriors and 1500 workers to a lvl 1, you would win without losses. A lvl 2 you can sed 3k warrirors and 2k workers, same result. I have never tried that, so if you do, please let me know of the result!

Again, these are just things I have foud out through personal experience and through other alliances. Take it or leave it. Very Happy
MisstressB
MisstressB
Jouster
Jouster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade1G Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 am

Alright, the following website will explain what level Archery/ HBR you will need as well as how many Ballistas and trans you should send for each. Hero's attack power will also have a lot to do with the outcome. As for the lvl 2 you mentioned Misstress, you will need closer to 80 of each instead of the 45 you mentioned. But that also depends on many factors. Easiest thing to do is to go to the following page. Also, DO NOT take your HBR any farther than 7 at most. Otherwise, you will need your archery to be lvl 9 in order to use them efficiently again due to your Ballistas moving too quickly.

http://theevonywiki.com/index.php/NPC#Level_3

Renegade1G
Boot Lacer
Boot Lacer

Back to top Go down

Post by MisstressB Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Nooooooooooooo Ren, I send that amount, come out with NO losses and all of the resources....are you going soft on me?? LOL....wait....I mean, oh hell never mind. Embarassed
MisstressB
MisstressB
Jouster
Jouster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum